Have you been in a motorcycle accident in South Carolina?
Why Call Us.
- We are The Firm that Rides®, and we understand the challenges that motorcyclists face on a daily basis.
- We are local, with offices conveniently located in Cayce, just outside Columbia, south of Myrtle Beach in Surfside Beach, and in Greenville.
- We have nearly a decade of experience representing injured individuals in South Carolina.
Learn more about Chad Fuller, who heads our South Carolina offices.
What to do at the scene of an accident.
Learn your rights and responsibilities in the event of a motorcycle accident in South Carolina. Invest a few minutes to discover information that could impact one of the most significant events in your life.
How to prepare for the unexpected
For you—and your family.
- Make a copy of your medical insurance card and give it to your emergency contact.
- Keep your emergency contact up to date with any allergies or other relevant medical history.
- Give them the contact information of your trusted personal injury attorney.
- Consider giving power of attorney to a loved one so that decisions can be made on your behalf, if necessary.
While these four pieces of advice are a starting point, they’re just that—a starting point.
Our South Carolina motorcycle accident lawyers have put together a comprehensive Prepared Rider Kit that covers everything from assessing the value of your motorcycle to selecting the right insurance.
Getting these decisions right before an accident could be the difference in tens of thousands of dollars.
The laws you need to know
Enjoy the full freedom of the road.
Laws and statutes for motorcyclists are different in each state—and they’re constantly evolving.
As part of our service to motorcycle riders in South Carolina and along the east coast, we maintain up-to-date, annotated versions of state laws and statutes for South Carolina, as well as several other states where we practice.
Before you leave the garage, find out everything you need to know from a trusted source: South Carolina motorcycle accident lawyers who are immersed in these laws on a daily basis.
More than Just SC Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
We are advocates for South Carolina motorcyclists.
When the city of Myrtle Beach passed illegal ordinances aimed at motorcyclists, the Motorcycle Law Group went to the South Carolina Supreme Court and restored the rights of motorcyclists in South Carolina to ride without interference from the government.
If you believe your right to ride has been violated, contact us today and let us help you.
Your South Carolina Motorcycle Lawyers
If you’ve been the victim of negligence or of a violation to your right to ride, contact the Motorcycle Law Group at 1-800-321-8968.
Or, visit one of our South Carolina offices, located in Cayce, Surfside Beach, and Greenville.