Have you been injured in a car, truck, drunk driving or motorcycle accident in Georgia? The personal injury attorneys at the Motorcycle Law Group are here to help.
Why Should You Call Motorcycle Law Group?
- We are The Firm that Rides® and we understand the challenges that motorcyclists face on a daily basis.
- Our office is based in Savannah and offers service throughout the state.
- We have decades of experience representing injured motorcyclists.
- We know all types of auto accidents and catastrophic injuries, thanks to our extensive experience representing riders in injury cases.
Georgia Motorcycle Laws
Laws and statutes differ from state to state and are constantly evolving. As part of our service to motorcycle riders in Georgia, we maintain up-to-date, annotated versions of state motorcycle laws and statues for Georgia, as well as several other states where we practice.
Before you hit the road, find out everything you need to know from a trusted source, the motorcycle accident lawyers who are versed in these laws.
Fighting for Motorcyclists Injured in Georgia
Motorcycle accident injuries are often life-changing events with severe repercussions for the rider and their family. Catastrophic injuries are common for motorcyclists involved in accidents with other vehicles but proving who was responsible can be difficult due to a variety of factors unique to motorcycle accident cases.
- Many people, including jurors, assume that everyone who rides a motorcycle is some kind of reckless hoodlum, despite this rarely being the case
- Injured motorcycle riders are often taken away in an ambulance and never get a chance to tell their side of the accident to the responding law enforcement
- Jurors don’t understand riding and some of the choices motorcyclists make in an attempt to avoid an accident or injuries
- Insurance companies know how hard it is for motorcyclists to win in court and often negotiate harder since they believe they hold the winning hand
These factors, among others, stack the deck against riders in the wake of an injury accident. At the Motorcycle Law Group, the Firm that Rides, we are all too familiar with these challenges. We have represented many riders throughout the region in all types of motorcycle accidents. We’ve seen all kinds of scenarios and faced off against plenty of insurance company lawyers who thought they had the upper hand.
There are many good auto accident attorneys out there, but they don’t all understand the unique challenges posed by motorcycle accidents. They may not have developed rigorous, thoughtful approaches to overcoming the speedbumps that often stand between an injured rider and the compensation they need to recover.
We do have those strategies, and a team of dedicated legal professionals who are committed to ensuring an experienced rider lawyer has your back during negotiations and at trial if need be.
Our Personal Injury Law Office in Georgia
Riding in Georgia can be dangerous, and mistakes made by passenger vehicle and truck drivers can easily result in catastrophic injuries or death for motorcyclists. This unique personal injury focus has provided our team with a thorough understanding of catastrophic injuries and how things like long-term disabilities or scarring can reverberate throughout a person’s life and future.
That same understanding often proves valuable in other types of accident cases, including car crashes, commercial truck and big rig accidents and DUI accidents. We also work with experienced accident reconstruction and medical experts to recreate the scene and help us accurately communicate to a jury just what a person’s catastrophic injury means for them.
The road to recovery is never easy, and it’s often an expensive, life-long struggle for many people who suffer severe injuries in crashes. We understand how difficult this situation is for our clients and fight hard to ensure the person or business responsible for their injuries provides the compensation needed to cover medical costs, lost wages and pain and suffering.
Call us to schedule an appointment at our office in Savannah, Georgia.
*Phone is answered in Virginia, and case work is primarily performed in Virginia. The office is overseen by Matt Danielson.
We are Advocates for Motorcyclists in Georgia
At the Motorcycle Law Group we work tirelessly to ensure that your right to ride is protected. We have experience taking multiple cases to court. As riders ourselves we are actively fighting on your behalf, as well federal level through our active engagement with the Motorcycle Riders Foundation and their initiatives.
If you believe your right to ride has been violated, contact us today and let us help you.