Have you been in a motorcycle accident in North Carolina?
Why Call Us.
- We are The Firm that Rides®, and we understand the challenges that motorcyclists face on a daily basis.
- We are local, with an office conveniently located in Raleigh.
- We have decades of experience representing injured motorcyclists throughout the Atlantic region.
Learn more about Liz Sorrell, who heads our North Carolina office.
Our North Carolina Law Office
Call us to schedule an appointment at our office in Raleigh.
Motorcycle Laws in North Carolina
Motorcycle laws and statutes are different in each state—and they’re constantly evolving. In North Carolina, these laws affect whether motorcyclists can drive side-by-side in a single lane, or if they can use HOV lanes while carrying a single rider.
As part of our service to motorcycle riders in North Carolina, we maintain up-to-date, annotated versions of state laws and statutes for North Carolina, as well as several other states where we practice.
Getting accurate information starts by choosing a trusted source, and our North Carolina motorcycle accident lawyers are immersed in these laws on a daily basis.
The Best (and Worst) Places to Ride in North Carolina
North Carolina offers motorcyclists some exceptional rides, like the Tail of the Dragon (Deals Gap), which crosses from Tennessee into southwestern North Carolina.
But, of course, there is always a balance of risk and reward. The same scenic routes that attract motorcyclists have their own risks. According to a 2014 study by AAA, these counties are home to the most dangerous and safest roads in North Carolina:
- Counties with the most motorcycle accidents: Graham, Transylvania, Macon, Madison, Swain
- Counties with the greatest chance of any vehicle collision: Pitt, New Hanover, Person, Watauga, Union
- Counties with the lowest chance of any vehicle collision: Swain, Haywood, Currituck, Camden, Polk
We are advocates for North Carolina motorcyclists.
We work tirelessly to ensure that your right to ride is protected in North Carolina.
If you believe your right to ride has been violated, contact us today and let us help you.